Duality is a combination of our knowledge of tone, in a super compact and transportable format. Duality has two channels. One three-dimensional clean channel, inspired by the most famous vintage single channel amps and one rich, harmonic distorted channel with multiple gain stages that makes it one of the most versatile amplifiers on the market today. Duality represents the cutting edge and can be used in any context and in any genre, covering any sound between the crystal clean and the most thorough lead.
First channel, “Clean” is crystal clear, fat and never sterile, always ready to provide clean sounds inspired by the early ‘60s single channel amplifiers. Gain and volume controls guarantees you multitude of tones.
Second channel, called “Overdrive” is inspired by the iconic plexi sound. Sounds palette are easily manageable from a semi-clean tone to a very powerful crunch with just your right hand. Two modes, called “Vintage” & “Modern” offer the maximum versatility for a old school/new school distorted sound.
Vintage and Modern modes can be boosted with a fourth gain stage, called lead boost, to obtain an over the top saturation but still keeping dynamics and clarity between all strings. Duality can cover any sound between crystal clean to the most thorough lead.
- Channel 1: clean sound inspired by the early ‘60s single channel amplifiers. Volume, treble and bass, a switch for mid frequencies and a bright switch. Simple and functional controls;
- Channel 2: multi-stage distortion, true sonic nirvana. From the vintage ‘70s crunch tones to modern hi-gain in a single channel. Volume, treble, middle, bass, gain, bright, vintage / modern mode, and lead boost;
- High-voltage buffered effects loop; Double Master volume, for two steps of volume;
- MIDI communication (PC and CC) with intelligent internal saving;;
- Power and signal transformers designed by our specifications, made in Italy;
- Entirely designed, created, produced and assembled by hand in Italy by RedSeven Amplification;
- 46 x 24 x 24 cm in just 13 kilograms;
- Optional FS-7 available