The king of higain. The new reference point. The new standard for those seeking unkindness.
Born from the need to go beyond the classic distorted sound present a bit ‘in all modern amplifiers, cold and sterile, and thanks to the continued demand for something particularly powerful, Leviathan has seen the light.
Originally thought as an extreme higain – metal only oriented – amplifierer especially for lowered tunings, it has instead been recognized due to a unique versatility that has never been heard before. He manages to switch from blues to more extreme rock/metal tones with the only use of the pick and the volume control of your guitar.
The preamp features two channels, the first with normal/hot mode for two selectable gain structures, suitable for blues as well as more aggressive modern rhythm tones.
The second channel, on the other hand, is recognized for its high amount of gain, but always maintaining an intelligibility among the notes, hardly heard before.
Poweramp is 4x KT88 based.
It has been especially designed and developed for this particular amplifier. It gives a thickness and accuracy in pick response that is very hard to find in today’s amplification market.
- Channel 1: gain, treble, middle, bass, volume, normal / hot mode and bright switch;
- Channel 2: gain, high, middle,bass, volume and bright switch;
- Double Master volume, for a two step completely independent volume;
- High-voltage buffered effects loop;
- Double Master volume, for a two steps of volume;
- MIDI communication (PC and CC) with intelligent internal saving;
- 100W of total output with EL 34 or 6L6 of your choice;
- Power and signal transformers designed on our specifications, made in Italy;
- Entirely designed, created, produced and assembled by hand in Italy by RedSeven Amplification;