Alkemy are two independent pedals in one box. Our classic boost circuit, 100% transparent and capable of +24dB clean volume boost. The Drive side is a state of the art boutique overdrive circut, the perfect way to push the front end of your amplifier to the next level.
Beside the three classics; VOLUME, TONE and GAIN, Alkemy offers two settings of clipping and a FAT/
NORMAL switch for tons of sound combinations. This is pure magic. This is not a clone of anything you will find out there, we have tuned the drive side of Alkemy to work either with a single channel amplifier or to add a nice gain stage in front of your already overdriven amp.
Last but not least, the “ORDER” switch, it allows you to select the order of the two effects. Basically you can have a boutique overdrive with a clean boost after, or the same overdrive but with a gain stage in front of it.
- Volume: output volume control (drive side only);
- Tone: passive tone control (drive side only);
- Gain: gain control (drive side only);
- Boost: boost level (boost side only);
- FAT/NORMAL: choose between two different structures of gain (drive side only);
- CLIPPING: choose between two different styles of clipping, diode or LED (drive side only);
- ON/OFF: on/off for the overdrive side. Truebypass relay bases bypass;
- BOOST: on/off for the boost side. Truebypass relay bases bypass.
All RedSeven Amplification pedals shares the same INPUT/OUTPUT/ REMOTE/DC INPUT control layout.
All RedSeven Amplification pedals must be powered with ONLY 9volts DC negative center, any other voltage could seriously damage the pedal.
REMOTE JACK allows you to control your your RedSeven Amplification pedal with a simple TRS jack. You can turn on/ off the pedal with a latching control between R (ring) and S (sleeve) and select between mode I and mode 2 with a latching control between T (tip) and S (sleeve).